What are we coming to?

planenut said:
I have also developed this habit of wiping the seat with fresh paper prior to lowering myself when necessary.

You should request paper ass-gaskets, much easier!

Sponsored Links
As mentioned in my reply to a post some time back on diynot's forums, the company have to comply with health and safety law and because an accident has drawn blood and therefore is a notifiable accident to the HSE they would be extremely stupid if they didn't put into place a program to stop it happening again or at least to try stopping it happening, now the HSE have been informed they could make a visit to the premises at any time and therefore the company has to cover themselves, nothing silly about trying to stop another person injuring themselves, and it happens to skilled perons aswell so nothing wrong with refresher courses either.

AdamW said:
planenut said:
I have also developed this habit of wiping the seat with fresh paper prior to lowering myself when necessary.

You should request paper ass-gaskets, much easier!
do they do XXL sizes :LOL:

Sponsored Links
A firm I used to collect from(courier) cuts up large sheets of steel with a Plasma laser cutter, they had a safety bullietin from the manufacturer stating that all the safeguards must be in place, light beam in front of the cutter that stops it if broken, status of laser lights on machine etc.

this was because some moron couldn't tell if the laser was on or not so ran his finger under it to check :rolleyes: then he stood there looking at it after the laser had cut it off :confused: no blood apparantely, cauterised immediately :eek:

Back