What are you having for Christmas Dinner?

I intend to go down my local and cram as many pints as I can down my neck in the few hrs its open, then home for two frozen micro roast dinners,( with bread and butter if I feel the need ).
Enjoy your Christmas's All.

Sponsored Links
Christmas Dinner,?
turkey sandwiches, mince pies & a flask of coffe for me, :D :D somewhere in Derbyshire , after a good thrash around some quiet county lanes on the motorbike ,-----------weather permiting !!-------
i don't mind cold & rain, but i an't risking snow and ice!!!
Merry Christmas to you all.
--- Frank---------

Sponsored Links
Turkey as well, would rather have a big lump of roast beef. Turkey is abit dry IMHO unless it's the way it gets cooked.

well I agree with you markie but fresh turkey is a bit more moist than frozen.
turkey looks the part on the table.

My micro roast dinners always look and taste fine ! :LOL: :LOL:
For all those people who need to cook I saw some bloke on tv saying that you should cook a turkey 'upside' down, this helps it stay moist, just an idea.

havent decided yet.

either "american style" tacos

or liver and onions and smashed taters....

yum

;)

EddieCurrent said:
My micro roast dinners always look and taste fine ! :LOL: :LOL:
For all those people who need to cook I saw some bloke on tv saying that you should cook a turkey 'upside' down, this helps it stay moist, just an idea.

Yup, Turkey breast side down to keep the moisture in the breast.

Cook a goose breast side up, regularly drain off the fat and use it for roasting your tatties/parsnips.

make sure whoever's washing up doesn't tip any fat down the sink either. Taking a sink waste off on Boxing day is a b*gg*r

I'm having nut roast, homemade (takes about two days). I'm not vegetarian, but properly made nut roast is sooooooo nice, so much better than any meat.

And I'll be having proper gravy, none of this powdered stuff or Bisto/MSG muck.

BoxBasher

tip any fat down the sink

thanks for that I'll remember to do that at the MILs just before we are ready to leave ...........lol...lol....:)

this is spose to be a good thing to do with goose fat :LOL:
vida_ass.gif

notb665 said:
I'm having nut roast, homemade (takes about two days). I'm not vegetarian, but properly made nut roast is sooooooo nice, so much better than any meat.

How do you make a nut roast?

gcol said:
notb665 said:

How do you make a nut roast?

Sit in front of the fire for too long?

Sponsored Links
Back