What are you watching on TV right now?

Under those circumstances i think i'd rather watch snooker...good luck with that. (y)
Thanks. Well, no longer connected to - gosh it hurt getting the connecting pads off (how girlies put up with hair waxing I now know!). I'm an "inmate' for the next 24/48 hours until they get my breathing and O2 levels stable.

First time I've been a patient in 39 years. Last time it was for an eye infection - that was 14 days of having my eyes treated and dressed twice daily, normally, except for meal times I couldn't see. Very disappointing as my nurse at time was an absolutely gorgeous red head. Did ask her out but she said 'No' as she didn't date patients!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks. Well, no longer connected to - gosh it hurt getting the connecting pads off (how girlies put up with hair waxing I now know!). I'm an "inmate' for the next 24/48 hours until they get my breathing and O2 levels stable.

First time I've been a patient in 39 years. Last time it was for an eye infection - that was 14 days of having my eyes treated and dressed so couldn't see twice daily. Very disappointing as my nurse at time was an absolutely gorgeous red head. Did ask her out but she said 'No' as she didn't dare patients!
Couldn't you read a book while you wait?

Better still; get the nurse to read to you. ;)

Just watched 'The Angel'. Based on a true story about an Egyptian who helped Israel in the Israel/Egypt war in the late 60's early 70’s. Not bad.

In the Land of Saints and Sinners.

About the IRA and a Hitman

That Irish fella is in it. Can't think of his name.

Sponsored Links
Back