What are you watching on TV right now?

IMG_20261002_224712.jpg

60s music channel, channel 75 I think on Freeview, supping a few bottles of Franziskarner in the process.
 
Newsnight

Burnham on about his dad again . Ok but I would have mostly left it out of politics

Hauliers - "protests not too far away" . Ok thanks for the heads up guys
 
Bahrain F1 being held in Malaysia. Well I would be if they ever start the bloody thing. Start has been delayed for over an hour due to rain. Drying out now….

Still drying out……
 
Bahrain F1 being held in Malaysia. Well I would be if they ever start the bloody thing. Start has been delayed for over an hour due to rain. Drying out now….

Still drying out……
#metoo. But, I have to go, I've got a 10AM dog walk with some mates, and my flu jag at 12.50. So I might have to watch on Channel4+1 at 2pm.
I was hoping to watch it at 8, then run out to meet my mates at 10. But hey ho.
 
#metoo. But, I have to go, I've got a 10AM dog walk with some mates, and my flu jag at 12.50. So I might have to watch on Channel4+1 at 2pm.
I was hoping to watch it at 8, then run out to meet my mates at 10. But hey ho.
I thought it was starting at 5.30 so I got up at 5.00, saw it was 8.00 so went back to bed.
 
You get used to it, I was never keen on them but now I have grown quite fond towards the new team.
Nah, Josh Widdecombe isn't enough of a dancer, and the JoJo guy is just a bit too camp. And he's too good a dancer to not use.
Tess was too much of a Barbie anyway. Claude was suitable quirky.
Rylan would be good.
Bruno Tonioni would have been good.
All gay, but that's not important. It tends to go with the territory.
Alan Carr?
Sophie Ellis B could have done it probably.
Sandi Toksvig?!!? Says "my darling" with gravitas.
 
Back
Top