What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Bridgerton again. She's fallen asleep and now I’m watching it. If it’s to be believed, they did like a bit of drinking from the furry cup, back in the day….
Do you mean the plug hole?

Sponsored Links
Monaco Q 3. I’d like to see Leclerc do well in his home GP. If he makes Pole, he's in with a chance. Came first in FP 2 & 3 but that might not mean too much. He's just done a blinder of a lap. Provisional pole at the moment.

Yep, Leclerc's on pole. Let’s hope it’s third time lucky for him. Monaco is my favourite race. I know others say it’s just a procession now that the cars are longer and wider but it is the jewel in the F1 crown as far as I’m concerned and it’s the only one I’ve ever been to. Only one I’ve ever wanted to go to as well.

Scottish Cup Final, I fell asleep after 5 minutes and woke up after 20 minutes. Then I switched over to watch FA Cup, fell asleep again and woke up 2 goals later wondering how that happened as I was sure I hadn't fell asleep again.
Let's see how the 2nd half goes.

Had a quick peek at the FA cup final in between painting my kitchen wall and saw it was 2-0 to United. Was 2-1 when I looked again with 5 minutes to go before full time. United won. That’s a turn up for them but I think they are still getting rid of the manager.

Monaco F1. 'Kin 'ell! Red flag lap 1. Perez only has one wheel left on his wagon!

IMG_6418.jpeg

IMG_6420.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back