What are you watching on TV right now?

Great British Bake off. Again. Herman the German is winning. Again! Shouldn't be allowed - it’s not the great German bake off. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Recently watched the "Many Saints Of Newark", the prequel to the legendary Sopranos TV series. I wouldn't bother if you haven't yet had chance & you're not a big fan.

"The Last Bus" starring Timothy Spall is a must.

Black Panther/ Leslie Whittle on catchup. I hadn't really taken much notice of it at the time, until it was announced that he was caught and where he lived - I was employed at the time by a company not far from where he had lived and when I needed to go in their office, I would drive past very close to his address.

Recently watched the "Many Saints Of Newark", the prequel to the legendary Sopranos TV series. I wouldn't bother if you haven't yet had chance & you're not a big fan.

"The Last Bus" starring Timothy Spall is a must.

Were did you find it?

Sponsored Links
I’ve seen it. I watched it on my firestick though - don’t know whether it was on any regular channels or cinema release only. Was so-so if you had watched the Soprano's and knew the characters.

I recorded ITV " The Larkins" a remake of " Darling Buds Of May" just watched it , Bradley Walsh plays the part of " Pop Larkin" watchable but not a patch on David Jasons "Darling Buds"
Set in an isolated village in heart of Kent beginning of the 1950`s considering most the village inhabitants were supposed to have never visited London This village appeared to have its fair share of Ethnic Group residents .
I guess this is the modern approach to TV series but to those that enjoyed the " feel good factor" of the book and remember the original TV series it does not do the original Justice .
It made me think how did the Producers of " Doc Martin" get away with not having an Ethnic family living in a small fishing village in Cornwall over ten series ?

I recorded ITV " The Larkins" a remake of " Darling Buds Of May" just watched it , Bradley Walsh plays the part of " Pop Larkin" watchable but not a patch on David Jasons "Darling Buds"

We both watched the first 15 minutes before deciding it wasn't worth the effort...

Set in an isolated village in heart of Kent beginning of the 1950`s considering most the village inhabitants were supposed to have never visited London This village appeared to have its fair share of Ethnic Group residents .

I guess that is forced upon the producers, irrespective of the true history.

Waiting for William Shatner to take off and become the oldest/fattest man in space. Live on YouTube. T - 40 minutes to go.

Waiting for William Shatner to take off and become the oldest/fattest man in space. Live on YouTube. T - 40 minutes to go.
Well, that was pretty impressive how that rocket comes back down and lands upright. Just like you’d expect in a 60’s sci-fi film. :cool:Dunno what exactly it achieved though, apart from some more publicity for the Amazon billionaire.

Sponsored Links
Back