What are your hobbies?

Sponsored Links
too many! medieval re-enactment being the main one. Tinkering in the workshop. volunteering at Lichfield repair cafe, Fixing things.

Ian Dury had the right list - sex and drugs and rock and roll. I am trying to follow his recommendations...

Sponsored Links
"Sla me met je ritmestok!" (Ian Dury, 1979 at de Doelen)

Music , Walking , Computer Games, Reading, Computers, I.T. I used to build model aircraft kits. I might start again. I also do Photography.

Last edited:
Cycling, swimming, looking at ladies (my favourite age bracket is 40/50), building things with recycled wood and my top favourite, fixing things and give them new life, especially power tools and appliances.
New years eve a fixed a dead mitre saw (corroded terminal right at the bottom of the motor).
Can't wait to clean the machine and give it back to the neighbour so to get a great smile in return (and a scotch ;))

Ian Dury had the right list - sex and drugs and rock and roll. I am trying to follow his recommendations...

Until this week, I had no idea that he and the actress Jane Horrocks were once a couple back in 1987.

I listened to the dramatisation of it (her diaries) on Radio 4 last week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001g97b (Love Pants: Ian Dury & Jane Horrocks)

At times he comes across as being both generous and very bitter and needy.

Definitely worth a listen on BBC Sounds.

I would say music , walking , computer games
Hi friend
The list appears to be a mix of activities that can provide entertainment, relaxation, and exercise. While computer games can be enjoyed indoors, music and walking can offer a chance to unwind and connect with nature.:giggle:

DIY, gardening, reading, crosswords and a few other odds and ends when I get the chance.

Flying aircraft, Photography, Tropical fishkeeping, Electronic Dance music, and Gardening.

I've decided to have a go at art, hence my other post in the Hobbies section!
Who'd have thought?

Gym, breaking stuff in the house the working out how to fix it, reading, gardening.

Sponsored Links
Back