What brick type is this

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am building a small but long wall that will finish very close to the house and want to get bricks to match. I have found an inexpensive source on-line but need to know exactly which brick types and colour I need.

I wonder if any experienced brickies out there would take a look at the two images below and tell me what I want?

Brick A View media item 60047Note brick A has a weird herringbone pattern in the face

Brick B View media item 60048
Thank you

Sponsored Links
Top one is an LBC. (now Hanson Heidelbrg) Not sure about t'other.

Thanks everyone. It was brick A that was bothering me most because of that pattern in it. The other brick is probably easier to match.... But if anyone actually knows.... Please help

Sponsored Links
Again, thanks for all your help.... it seems LBC likes to confuse people with their brick naming - just how many 'rustics' do you need? I've since been sent a chart with two other 'rustics' on it!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back