what can flux do to the pump of my shower

Sponsored Links
Have marked in yellow where we can see it leaking from .ST say they always take photo when pumps are damaged by flux as proof that it is that what have caurse the leak.

i always paint a liberal amount of everflux over my hands before starting work, its self cleaning and also melts the prints right off your fingertips.

Sponsored Links
I tend to find that flux melts plastic casings as well. It's an absolute nightmare how it rots away the tub it's sold in when the weather gets warm, and eats away the bottom of my toolboxes and, in one instance, the chassis of my car. It's almost like the blood from "Aliens".

In fact, I am currently using it to self-bore a hole in my garden in the search for oil and other fossil fuels.

i use flux at weekends too when i work as a safecracker for the local triads who own the magic wok just down the road. just smudge a bit on and bingo, who needs a stethascope.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back