what can flux do to the pump of my shower

to be quite honest the flexi may of only just needed nipping up if leaking where it screws onto the pump, unless the actual flexi hose was damaged.

as for the story on the flux on the hands of the plumber damaging the pump seems like a load of old pony to me.
maybe the plumber from shop thinks your abit thick or something but i wouldn't fall for that story.

stuart turner who make the pump are very reliable pumps.
i would ring stuart turner see what they say. see if they'll check the pump
as i would want a new pump from the monkeys at the shop.

is this your pump ?

stuart turner

Sponsored Links
right and he took the pump out and inspected it ?

did he say what part the flux had damaged ?

as i find it very hard to see how not washing his hands when installing your pump has damaged it like that.
he must of had some serious flux on his hands.

Sponsored Links
No the pumber didnt take it of was here for 10 mins said that where the flux get hot it melt the pipes

now ive heard a few in my time but
rofl5.gif
that is a corker

somebody is pulling your chain ;)

Thank you all I will be phoning Stuart Turners tomorrow and ask them for a different plumber to come in to look at it

Just thought i would update you all ,stuart turner are waiting for a photo from the plumber ,as proof of flux it has taken them 4 days to say that ,say they would phone me and each time i have left it a day before i phone them ,and today they say need the photo from plumber and he cant email it until this evening so we have to wait until monday. very sorry about nagging but i thought you would like to know what is happening :mad:

and whats he taken a photo of ?
he never removed or stripped the pump.

did he take any pics ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back