what common grounds do we all share?

A

alsheating

This is an opposite to the previous debates which focussed on what differences we have.

In this thread regardless of our own beliefs....I would like you to share what you think are universal beliefs...and common grounds we as human beings share...

I will start it off....then you input your own comments

We all believe that the family is a good model to live in and provides many experiences that we find fond and cherish.....and has in it many relationships that we all savour.

now its your turn to list common grounds we all share...please list below what you feel and think are universal human beliefs and beliefs we all share regardless of our personal beliefs.:cool:

Sponsored Links
We all breath air.
we are all destined to die.
no amount of praying will alter that fact.
The ones fortunate to have work, or are self employed, pay tax.
We are just numbers as far as the government are concerned.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
'What common grounds do we all share'?... We all live on 'common ground' but we find it difficult to actually 'share' it!

The human race has never 'really' evolved. There is still a 'My Cave - Your Cave' mentality. Whilst most of us share a common belief in the sanctity of life (it doesn't have to be a religious belief, there are many atheists and agnostics that believe human life is sacred), a sense of 'possession' seems to infringe on that belief. There is still a 'feeling' in every country that their country is 'THEIR' country. We're all one race on one planet and yet we struggle to get on and trust one another. We've fought and still fight for territory just as animals do.

We all believe that the family is a good model to live in and provides many experiences that we find fond and cherish.....and has in it many relationships that we all savour.

no not all people! I hate my family and the world would be a better place without them

what have we got in common! to much spare time on our hands

face it we all love food, sunshine, love, affection, kindness, good manners, polite behaviour, respect, freedom, and many more things in which we share common ground, we should focus on what we all share and like rather than what we dont like about each other..........makes a happy camper of us all.....do you agree?

Sponsored Links
Back