What concealed valve?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys/gals just after a bit of help... getting a bathroom refit and plumber has left me a list of the items I need to purchase as it will be about 4 weeks before he starts..he is on holiday so cant ask him. I am getting a concealed shower valve but looking at the ones I want the description is losing me. one says twin modern square shower valve with one outlet the other says twin square modern shower valve with diverter with two outlet.. the one I am currently using is run off the combi boiler with just a on/off dial and hot/cold dial to set at the desired temp.. any help would be great .. thanks

Sponsored Links
The one with two outlets will have a fixed shower head ,plus one on a flexi hose. T'other won't. Can't you see pics of what you are considering buying ?

Don’t go for a concealed valve... when the thermo or flow cartridges need replacing, they will cost you many £’s!
Go for either a bar mixer or a digital mixer in the loft/adjacent space/under bath!

Look up Aqualisa quartz digital or Mira or Crosswater.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back