Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i only ever read todays posts or recent posts if around midnight

Sponsored Links
Thinking about it I'll look at a particular post if I've had an e-mail about a thread I've posted on, other than that I tend to check a forum normally starting at the top of the index page and working down. On indivdual forums I'll look at a topic if it's new and looks intresting on the day although if I've been away for the weekend I'll look at older posts so I suppose the third option is probably more pertinent to myself.
Strange question really biggy , why the interest?

Usually come to GD first, skim down the list for new ones that may interest followed by ones I have been following, then skip over to Electrics UK.
If its starts getting bogged down will look at other sections.
So I suppose 'Recent' is my selection.

Sponsored Links
i tend to get a few emails that steer me to a particular direction.. i click on the link and get "Topic/Post no longer exists"... so i'll go to "Watched topics" to see whats in the compost bin....

After that i'll scan down GD at the 7 or 8 offerings (there used to be 20 or 30 !!).... and then i'll wander into the garden, or the timber section.....

it was to do with my habit
if someone posts the same question on more than one section i try and neaten up by linking all the thread to the one with most post
as in
one thread one subject please post here
with a link to the main one
example here
//www.diynot.com/forums/floors-stairs-lofts/warping-new-pine-floor.325709/

now this will only work if all people check the today list or the recent post list
so i had made the assumption that everybody follows the same pattern as i do just wanted to check i wasn't depriving them off coverage by a wrong assumption :eek: :eek:

if someone posts the same question on more than one section i try and neaten up by linking all the thread to the one with most post
as in
example here

now this will only work if all people check the today list or the recent post list
so i had made the assumption that everybody follows the same pattern as i do just wanted to check i wasn't depriving them off coverage by a wrong assumption :eek: :eek:

are you a mod Big? :eek:

as in
example here

:D :D

not on here
but i am on ultimate handyman and ask the trades thats why i never loose my rag try and reason all the time and tidy things up
:cool:
oohh and because i believe in impartiality i only have my own name and refuse to mod unless its under my name so i am fully accountable for my actions :eek:

as in
example here

:D :D

not on here
but i am on ultimate handyman and ask the trades thats why i never loose my rag try and reason all the time and tidy things up
:cool:
oohh and because i believe in impartiality i only have my own name and refuse to mod unless its under my name so i am fully accountable for my actions :eek:

sorry got the words the wrong way round...

so, are you a big mod? :eek:

oohh and because i believe in impartiality i only have my own name and refuse to mod unless its under my name so i am fully accountable for my actions.

exactly how it should be,

im a mod on 1 site
and admin on another and dont hide behind any fake names.
members know how to contact the staff,unlike here as its the 'secret service'.
:LOL:

oohh and because i believe in impartiality i only have my own name and refuse to mod unless its under my name so i am fully accountable for my actions.

exactly how it should be,

im a mod on 1 site
and admin on another and dont hide behind any fake names.
members know how to contact the staff,unlike here as its the 'secret service'.
:LOL:

huh one upmanship you have 3 strips and i only have 2 :D :D

i made it a condition that i would only do it "publicly" i also stopped entering the free competition to avoid being seen to have won a prize as this to me could be seen as "biased"in my eyes :eek:

huh one upmanship you have 3 strips and i only have 2 icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

wasnt meant to read like that at all m8.;)
but the 1s im on are car forums and been a member of 1 of them since 2003.
like you i believe in it being transparent.

Sponsored Links
Back