What does this mean?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been looking through some electrical books that i have picked up over time and when looking at MCBs theres a type c (understand) its 32A (understand) double pole (understand) and then it says ' with IU2/D " whats IU2/D all about?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Was it a Hager catalogue you were looking through? IU2 is their product code for a 2 module Invicta enclosure, and the /D means it comes with a door. Could just mean that it's a 2 pole type C MCB which comes with it's own enclosure...

SparkyMarky said:
Was it a Hager catalogue you were looking through? IU2 is their product code for a 2 module Invicta enclosure, and the /D means it comes with a door. Could just mean that it's a 2 pole type C MCB which comes with it's own enclosure...

You know ur onions....orrrrrrr u know a too much about me :O lol only joking. yes its a hager catalogue. i thought maybe it was something along those lines but i wasnt too sure and as i was in a rush i thought id wait untill i got near my pc and ask on here!

thanks for the info.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back