What fittings join a Triton mixer shower to plastic supply?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I am installing a Triton Antares mixer shower for my brother on the weekend.

http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/trit...e-special-offers/antares---now-only-£99-.aspx

I don't get to see it until then, but I'd like to know what fittings are required to plumb it in. Screwfix numbers would be ideal! It uses hidden pipework to the outlet, and the whole lot will be in a new studwork wall we are building. The flat is new, so all pipework is currently in plastic, not copper.

I can't tell if it has built in compression fittings, or if tap connectors are used to plumb it?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Tony

Sponsored Links
Whatever the final fitting is (and I suspect it will be 15mm compression and not tap), you need to know what make of plastic pipe it is beforehand since they can have different pipe inserts, unique to the manufacturer.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guys

I know what you mean about concealed compression fittings, but I don't think it can be avoided, as you can't solder to the shower.

Looks like I'll have to choose the fittings on the weekend!

Thanks again

Tony

Hi All

I am installing a Triton Antares mixer shower for my brother on the weekend.

http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/trit...e-special-offers/antares---now-only-£99-.aspx

I don't get to see it until then, but I'd like to know what fittings are required to plumb it in. Screwfix numbers would be ideal! It uses hidden pipework to the outlet, and the whole lot will be in a new studwork wall we are building. The flat is new, so all pipework is currently in plastic, not copper.

I can't tell if it has built in compression fittings, or if tap connectors are used to plumb it?

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Tony

If you actually bother to look at the link you posted (right hand side of page) you will see 'download fitting guid pdf' which will tell you what connections are made to the shower.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back