What Forumn.. Do you read

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
There are often posts, where one of 'us' has said 'you would be better posting that in 'XYZ Forumn', as this is the 'ABC'. Im guessing you know where I am coming from.

I read all posts where the title has caught my attention, some people are interesting & some post are.

I personaly have learnt a lot on here as a diyer, that also includes people that are not worth getting into a discussion with. There are even people on here still that said 'goodbye'

What I was wondering is, 'do you only read & post in your own trade'.

Sponsored Links
I read most sections on here, albeit, some very rarely indeed!

I'm training to be a sparks, so I'll most often be found in electrics uk, and if not there, then in alarms and telephones, etc. Sometimes I'll even look at electrics outside of the UK. When I wander off somehwere else, its often to plumbing or appliances, but I very rarly post in those... sometimes I'll even read the gardening forum (despite the fact that my garden talents don't extend much beyond growing sunflowers, strawberries, or building fence panels :LOL: )

Diyisfun wrote
What I was wondering is, 'do you only read & post in your own trade'

Bit of a pointless question really, because if they did only read and post in their own trade then they would not read your post and wouldn't be able to respond :LOL: :LOL:

Diyisfun wrote
What I was wondering is, 'do you only read & post in your own trade'

Bit of a pointless question really, because if they did only read and post in their own trade then they would not read your post and wouldn't be able to respond :LOL: :LOL:

perhaps thats why it was posted in general discusion

Sponsored Links
Only to be used for Discussions by Generals.

GERrommel.JPG
493_bio_main.jpg

i mainly go straight for tiling but then go into general and trade, depends on my mood but i tend to flit around the rest.

Back