What happened to Jesus the second time around?

Sponsored Links
If you aregue with the Trolls

This whole thread (and the other one) has been a litany of trolls putting down religion and anyone who dares mention they follow one.
Given that britan is about 53% atheist then its no surprise.
Islam will fill the gap.

Last edited:
He said he's a faith/spiritual healer some pages back or on another thread

I'm a spiritual healer, not a faith healer. It's about believing that we come here to learn, and you have an eternal spirit that is an essential part of the lives that you take. It differs from the Bible/religion who insist that we have a soul that need saving, in that I take responsibility for who I am, and what I do with my life. It's more akin to Buddhism than Christianity really. Most people tend to gravitate towards spiritualism when they realise the contradictions of religion, as oddly, a lot of people here have. I questioned things from a very early age though, and could see that the way most people lived their lives didn't really work.

This whole thread (and the other one) has been a litany of trolls putting down religion and anyone who dares mention they follow one.
That's not the definition of a troll.

That doesn't follow nor make sense.
Not a fan of democracy, then.
Don't worry; neither am I. The mindless ones get a vote.

Islam will fill the gap.
There is no gap - but please explain why I, being an atheist, would succumb to islam.

Sponsored Links
Ask the Christians in north Africa and the middle east why they succumb to islam.

Islam will fill the gap
Islam will fill the gap

Islam will be the next dominant religion, but not a gap filler. The consumer society is in some ways is turning many into Atheists, and as Atheists and Christians don't bother with religion, but Muslims do, Islam will take a creeping hold over the world. Unless Clinton get elected, in which case some Russian has predicted WW3, then Islam will become dominant very quickly

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Roger, Atheists obviously don't bother with religion, and Christians don't bother to push it, whereas Islam is based on converting everybody to their way of thinking.

Unless Clinton get elected, in which case the some Russian has predicted WW3, then Islam will become dominant very quickly

I've no idea which one of those two nutters will get elected.
Though I think we'll be safer if trumph wins.

Ask the Christians in north Africa and the middle east why they succumb to islam.
Probably because if the don't, they get shot/ burnt/ decapitated/ hung/ chopped up/ dismembered/ beheaded/ etc, etc . If someone pointed a loaded AK47 at you and said "Convert to Islam or die." Would you A , Convert instantly to Islam,? or B argue with the chap pointing the AK47 ?

Sponsored Links
Back