What happened to last night's Intergas thread - was it a wind up?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The one entitled "Is this right?" or something similar.

The one with an expansion vessel hanging down, attached by a bit of string.

It's disappeared without trace.

I'm guessing it was a hoax? or someone with a grudge against Intergas?

Sponsored Links
No idea, could have been a hoax, there are plenty of irrational Intergas haters out there. I decided to sit it out and see where it went for a bit. I can honestly say though that the few times I've had to call them out (nothing is perfect, after all), they've been spot on - either same day or next day service, and a first time fix.

I did make mention of the 1st of April in one of my replies, last night.

On reflection it must have been a work of fiction - it was pretty unbelievable - but I wonder how it disappeared without trace so promptly.

Can't remember the name of the individual who initiated the topic but clearly he was 'avin' a larf.

It was his first post, as I recall and presumably there haven't been any more contributions..

I trust the OP was suitably amused - it was so funny that my insides fell on the floor with laughter.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back