What has been your experience with B&Q power tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am a student at Cranfield University, researching on B&Q power tools. I will be extremely grateful, if you can all please answer some questions! Your answers will not be distributed. They will only be used for understanding the needs and behaviours of B&Q customers.

1. Do you prefer keeping power tools till the end of their life ? If so why?

2. Would prefer to rent power tools? If so why?

3. Any frustrations with B&Q tools and buying them ?

4 What would be the ideal thing or service for you when try to buy tools from B&Q? or If you had a magic wand that could do anything in this case, what what would you do?

I would be so grateful if you can answer these.

Many thanks,
Waris

Sponsored Links
You're a market researcher mate. At least tell the fookin truth. :rolleyes:

You're a market researcher mate. At least tell the fookin truth. :rolleyes:

Hello Joe-90,

I am telling the truth. I am a student at Cranfield University studying MDes in Innovation and Creativity. We are doing this research as a part of assignment for a module called "Consumer Trends".

Sorry but I am not a market researcher.

Hope that clarifies.

If this is a legitimate research project please could you enlighten us to the research proposal which obviously will have been approved by the university. Also a copy of your approval for this research method from your university's ethics committee.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back