What have I been saying

Tis plonkers like u who bury yer ead in the sand :LOL:

As for made up was an article in the I paper ;)
By a journalist Katie Grant consumer insights group Kanter world panel were quoted

Plonker :LOL:
Can you provide the article so we can compare your version with the actual version in the press?
Then we can ascertain who is the more accurate, you or John.

Sponsored Links
Can you provide the article so we can compare your version with the actual version in the press?
Then we can ascertain who is the more accurate, you or John.

Well I suggest u stop polishing yer •••• and get yer a*** end down to a paper shop and buy the paper
Page 7

Shops prepare for looting and riots after no deal;)

Last edited:
f there will be a deal, come hell or high water, why is TM insisting it stays on the table? We are sleepwalking towards a No Deal!
If there will be a deal, come hell or high water, surely it makes sense to be honest, straightforward, and sensible and take No Deal off the table?

TM is using it as her strategy.

She is saying to the Brexiters: vote for my deal or there could be no Brexit at all.

She is then saying ti Remainers: vote for my deal or the result could be no deal.

Well I suggest u stop polishing yer •••• and get yer a*** end down to a paper shop and buy the paper
Page 7

Shops prepare for looting and riots after no deal
As you resort to abuse, I can only conclude that you do not want the forum to be able to compare your version (or John's version) with the real article.

Sponsored Links
TM is using it as her strategy.

She is saying to the Brexiters: vote for my deal or there could be no Brexit at all.

She is then saying ti Remainers: vote for my deal or the result could be no deal.
But if you claim that there will be a No Deal result, and I assume you think that everyone is also confident that will not be the result, then her strategy is a failed strategy before it's even been started.
It's like playing poker and bluffing that you have 5 aces. It's nonsense.
Unless she really would be prepared to go down that route, which would be disastrous for the UK, and cause all sorts of undesirable economic shockwaves around the world.

As you resort to abuse, I can only conclude that you do not want the forum to be able to compare your version (or John's version) with the real article.

What abuse ? Would that be himagin ?

Conclude what you like I don't give s jot :LOL: yer plonker

What abuse ? Would that be himagin ?

Conclude what you like I don't give s jot :LOL:
It wouldn't be just my conclusion.
If you simply and readily resort to abuse instead of justifying your comments, then I suspect any sensible person would arrive at the same conclusion:
that you prefer to be abusive rather than allow the forum to make their own judgments on the veracity of your claims.

It wouldn't be just my conclusion.
If you simply and readily resort to abuse instead of justifying your comments, then I suspect any sensible person would arrive at the same conclusion:
that you prefer to be abusive rather than allow the forum to make their own judgments on the veracity of your claims.

Buy the paper it's £1 or are u that tight ? That u cannot afford a quid ? :confused:

As said I have been warning about riots looting ect ;)

Any one living near a super market or food shop should have cause for concern :eek: best advised to get some ply wood sheets and board up yer Windows just in case this caper kicks off

Be prepared ;) by the 28th at the latest

29th :eek:

Any one living near a super market or food shop should have cause for concern :eek: best advised to get some ply wood sheets and board up yer Windows just in case this caper kicks off

Be prepared ;) by the 28th at the latest

29th :eek:
I'm OK, I don't use Windows, I use Linux.

Best u stock up on tin food as well

Get some candles , matches , radio ect ;)

There wil be trouble ahead ;)
Martial law :eek: curfews :eek: detentions :eek:

Some how I get the impression that u are not taking this caper seriously

Best u stock up on tin food as well

Get some candles , matches , radio ect ;)

There wil be trouble ahead ;)
Martial law :eek: curfews :eek: detentions :eek:

Some how I get the impression that u are not taking this caper seriously
Some how (sic) I get the impression that neither of us are.

then her strategy is a failed strategy before it's even been started.
So far its proving to be a good strategy, she is still in power and her deal is the closest option there is to a majority. Quite a few leavers and remainers have said they will vote for it.

No other strategy is going to get the votes from both sides.

I certainly hope it fails though

Sponsored Links
Back