What have I been saying

does it work on a PCB?
Weird diversion, but:
I assume so, as that is the basic component of a PC.
But it needs the obvious peripherals attached (processor, memory, screen, keyboard etc) to make it possible to interface with the PCB and Linux.

Sponsored Links
So far its proving to be a good strategy, she is still in power and her deal is the closest option there is to a majority. Quite a few leavers and remainers have said they will vote for it.

No other strategy is going to get the votes from both sides.

I certainly hope it fails though
It's a blackmail strategy. Is that a good strategy for a PM to adopt?

voting strategy is what politics is all about......all MPs and all PMs do it.

both main parties are putting politics first before the good of the country. Thats how Cameron got this mess started.

Labour have held off backing a 2nd referendum until last week. I heard a number of Labour voters ringing LBC saying they have betrayed and will never vote Labour again.

So far its proving to be a good strategy,
voting strategy is what politics is all about......all MPs and all PMs do it.
both main parties are putting politics first before the good of the country. Thats how Cameron got this mess started.
Answer the question!
Don't panic, I'm being flippant.
Such a political strategy, especially on such an enormous decision as Brexit cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, be described as a good strategy.

Sponsored Links
Answer the question!
Don't panic, I'm being flippant.
Such a political strategy, especially on such an enormous decision as Brexit cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, be described as a good strategy.

A good strategy for her, not a good strategy overall, although it may yet result in a Brexit delay, article 50 revoke or 2nd ref........

A good strategy for her, not a good strategy overall, although it may yet result in a Brexit delay, article 50 revoke or 2nd ref........
I would suggest a 'successful' strategy for her, is the correct terminology, not a 'good' strategy, because it's not good by any standards.
In fact, it's downright dangerous, authoritarian and non-encompassing of others' opinions.
But it's not even successful yet. It could horrifyingly backfire on her.

Best u stock up on tin food as well

Nailed it!!
F90B2CFB-27CC-4595-9E54-550111616339.jpeg

I heard a number of Labour voters
And did you hear the very much greater number of Labour voters saying the opposite?

This is not a straight tory/labour divide.

Worse case scenario, we go back to how it was and only have our fruit and veg when it’s in season. It’ll do some people good to wait for produce, they’ll enjoy it all the more. I’m prepared anyway - we took on an allotment last year so super fresh home grown produce for us. :D
You'd best get security in, come brexit people will steal even more off allotments for their fresh stuff!! :)

Nailed it!!
I remember hearing years ago if shipwrecked, stuck on a desert island, baked beans would be the best cargo to wash up with you. Protein, vitamin C, fiber. Keep ya alive for post-brexit :)

I remember hearing years ago if shipwrecked, stuck on a desert island, baked beans would be the best cargo to wash up with you. Protein, vitamin C, fiber. Keep ya alive for post-brexit :)

I was brought up on baked beans, to this day my favourite meal is beans and cheese on toast :)

Sponsored Links
Back