What haven't you bought today?

I'd have tried one that was warranted as waterproof!
I made sure my watch was certified as waterproof to 300 metres.

01EE530C-99C3-47AF-8486-14F341A8A22C.jpeg

I've taken it down to around, er, 2 metres so far. :cool:

Sponsored Links
Not sure your watch and mine are being marketed at the same price point....:)

My Dad had an old Omega watch which he said was "really cheap" in the 70s but apparently now it's worth an absolute bomb!

I'm four years+ into my current handset and am being pestered weekly to upgrade and renew my contract. Trouble is they need the handset for at least an hour to move all the clutter I've accumulated over the years.
Keep meaning to spend a Saturday morning but as usual, things crop up. I'm busy this Saturday too.:rolleyes:
Is it an iPhone? If so, they have the ability to set themselves up and carry all your data, apps, photo's, music etc over automatically.

Sponsored Links
You knew it didn't do the job you'd expect it to, yet you bought another one?

I'd have tried one that was warranted as waterproof!
No I found out about the warranty after I dunked it. I could easily argue various laws with Apple, but couldn't be bothered for 240 quid. Now I know I wont be swimming with this one given its time limited waterproofness. I'm kind of stuck with it, because I like the credit card integration, hands free calling and notifications which mean I can be away from my phone or computer and not miss a call or meeting request.

I've never been very good with nice watches - I always break them within a few years.

hands free calling and notifications which mean I can be away from my phone or computer and not miss a call or meeting request.
So will the watch still work for those things if you are away from your phone? Do they have their own SIM card?

I didn’t buy petrol at the Tesco filling station in a town I passed through yesterday but filled up at a Tesco filling station in another town 16 miles away. I drove the extra 16 miles following the advice of a Tesco attendant at the first filling station and saved £5.00!

I’ve just been and done the weekly shop and didn’t buy any wine this week.
It was 25% off for 6 bottles or more last week so none needed today. ;)

Bloody cheek. It went to a very good cause. I had a nice holiday and bought some premium bonds thank you very much. ;)
Thanks for confirming your fraudulent actions (y)

Sounds like you are thinking of using the Ukrainians to cover the rent on a council property with rent arrears that you have moved out of.
The Ukranians you claim didn't exist?

And as for a 'council property'...

No amount of your trolling can hide your ignorant and nasty character - it must be a very sad existence in 'mottie land'!

Still not quite clear from your post though whether you have them installed already or whether that is the latest 'plan'.

I guess the word 'are' is too difficult a tense for you to understand...

But to put your brain cell at ease, they are doing ok in their new home :)

But you swerved the question about what you are doing...

So what exactly are you personally doing?

Thanks for confirming your fraudulent actions (y)

But you swerved the question about what you are doing...

So what exactly are you personally doing?
Fraudulent actions? As an employee I was entitled to furlough money and as far as I know, there are no restrictions on how it is spent. If you know any different, do tell.

Any reason you specifically took in Ukrainian refugees and not Jewish or African? I have an idea but I won’t say. As for what I am doing - just a one-off donation and keeping you on your toes. You’re welcome. (y)

Was about to buy a new sit on Kubota diesel mower but due to some emotional attachment with my current ive bought new differential gears to replace and repair the rear axle drive instead. And im not going to pay someone im doing it myself. So saved about 4.5k on mower and £500 on fees to repair mine. Win win.

I’ve just been and done the weekly shop and didn’t buy any wine this week.
It was 25% off for 6 bottles or more last week so none needed today. ;)
Nothing out of stock or very short dated ?

no need to answer , I know all ready. Great news

So will the watch still work for those things if you are away from your phone? Do they have their own SIM card?
You have a choice, one has a SIM the other uses Bluetooth I think. Your phone can be in your home office and your watch will ring if you are in a different part of the house. It's also handy when you go out as you don't need your wallet.

Sponsored Links
Back