What hose connector for this tap?

Sponsored Links
Thread update.

Decided to go ahead and install the outside tap myself. Here is a before and after of the internal pipework:

P46HMnq.jpg

I didn't use a separate double-check valve as the outside tap came with one built in now I appreciate that this may not be acceptable for the latest regulations but for me I think it's fine. I didn't sleeve the 15mm pipe either as whilst I again accept it isn't in line with regulations but I gathered it should be fine especially given the thousands of homes that had outside taps fitted before sleeving was the new norm. If anything goes wrong I'll accept it as my own fault.

Outside finish:

UmoUBjz.png

Sponsored Links
Unless things have changed, I dont think you need to sleeve a water pipe, you'll soon notice if it's leaking inside the wall!

Thanks mate. I just didn't feel I needed to do it as come Winter I will open the outside tap and shut-off the water supply anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back