What is negative head - re shower

err dingbat read the post again sw was referring to flowrate which has nix to do with pressure

You are right, got me flowrates and pressures wrong didn`t I ? ;) please accept my humble apologies, I realise it means so much to you. What are your suggestions then ( kevplumb & doitall) to solve this problem? Can`t wait. Or Is your job to hang around & wait for someone to slip up, then gang up? I didn`t notice any of your opinions before my mistake, suddenly WOW. Both the alcoholic and the retired loser steam in. :eek:

oh look another prune

well FYI bonny lad

i ain't an alki regardless of what you have been told in your private club

and dia is deffo not a loser

so if i where you i would engage brain before putting mouth into gear :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Phone call to Thames water.

Excuse me mate I've only got 1.2bar pressure, be a dear and turn it up a tad please.

Thames Water, Ferk off !! :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

When you find an electric shower that`s tank fed, can you find me a barrel of ar*seholes. ( try this site).

your a bigger ar*sehole that i thought then
triton, mira etc both do tank fed electric showers.
222.gif

triton, mira etc both do tank fed electric showers.http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc142/hispec/smileys/222.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

Brilliant! I accept that I am officially an never seen, didn`t think it was poss. (much doffing off cap) hope you will accept my crawling apology. :D

Sponsored Links
odd seeing as we both have posts in the cc

you on the other hand don't :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wonder why :idea:

which is why YOU trawl this site wrecking posts :rolleyes:

bout all your good for :cry:

which is why YOU trawl this site wrecking posts :rolleyes:

Not trawling sites mate, I love this site and I have an opinion, right or wrong. what gives you the right to tell posters what to say? this is a free site mate, Who do you think you are? You are Nobody.

although it is above the tank, (bedrooms and shower/toilet put in loft of bungalow) the Triton electric shower is connected to the mains as is the toilet cistern). I was thinking of getting a negative head pump to feed from the tank. When we had the central heating done many years ago we couldn't have a combi boiler because the mains pressure was too low. Since then when we did the drive we connected a new blue pipe (2.5 inches ??) from the stop valve in the road to the stop valve in the house. This appears to have improved the pressure to most of the taps.
My thoughts are - to get a new shower - get a negative head pump and feed from the tank - or even to get a whole house pump ?
I know the neg-head pump has to be below the tank so this will take some doing - are they noisy in spite of claims ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back