What Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World ?

There are some things which are considered beautiful by every human being on the planet.* One of those things is surely a more superlative universal beauty than your family! :p

*This leads to an the interesting paradox: a quality that everyone understands but no one can define!

Sponsored Links
the most beautifull , is Jesus, becuase he is love,love comes from God,God is love, he created us to love,he created us to have family to love our familys,and we are social beings,we are created to have emotions, freedom to express, to think ,to choose.

Sponsored Links
the most beautifull , is Jesus, becuase he is love,love comes from God,God is love, he created us to love,he created us to have family to love our familys,and we are social beings,we are created to have emotions, freedom to express, to think ,to choose.
Where is your evidence?

The whole Creation is a beauty, and the creator beyond incomprehensible, you cannot measure beauty against incomprehensible.

I believe a lot of people think Allah is the mostest?

Allah is an Arabic reference to a creator, what we in West refer to as God, God and Allah are the one and the same thing, though many wouldn't agree, but do I care what creator is named, not at all.

If your read Bible and substitute Allah instead of God or Lord, you would actually think you were reading the Holy Koran, and if you were reading the holy Koran and substituted Allah for God, you would think you were reading Bible.

If you want you could call God a doodah.

But that would ruin my joke about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac.

He wouldn't stay up all night wondering if there was a Dadhoo.

Oh deary me.

I'm utterly gobsmacked that so many people can go through life & not ever have to think about exactly what is beautiful and what isn't.

Let's get a few things straight.

I don't care which 'God' you worship, all I know is that your 'GOD' that you worship has killed more people than even love has.

My family.

Why did you think that might astonish me?

It might astonish you to personally discover that the majority of the rest of the whole wide world doesn't think that your particular & immediate family is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Your world revolves around you. You are a part of the problem, not a part of the solution.

Allah is an Arabic reference to a creator, what we in West refer to as God, God and Allah are the one and the same thing, though many wouldn't agree, but do I care what creator is named, not at all.

If your read Bible and substitute Allah instead of God or Lord, you would actually think you were reading the Holy Koran, and if you were reading the holy Koran and substituted Allah for God, you would think you were reading Bible.

If you want you could call God a doodah.

Have you actually read the Bible and what you call "the Koran" (which is a western translation of the actual word)?

I think not.

i see him in spirit, not yet phisicaly, i dont need to see him phisically,to know he is real.

you can see part of his beauty in his creation, the flowers,butterflys, tigers, elephants,waterfalls,so it is relevent,even tho sin brought a curse on this earth.

This God of yours that created all of your beautiful things . . . also created EVERYTHING.

So, this God of yours also created all of the bad things !

Sponsored Links