What is this on my radiator where the valve should be?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All my radiators have either a thermostatic valve or manual valve, but this one I don't know whats going on. Can anyone explain?

Attachments

• 20200414_123148.jpg
    20200414_123148.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 346
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is it the same as other ones you have?

I have to other TRV radiators, but they are different and I havent taken off the heads as I wasn't sure how. So maybe tomorrow I should take them off and check if they are the same

I have to other TRV radiators, but they are different and I havent taken off the heads as I wasn't sure how. So maybe tomorrow I should take them off and check if they are the same
Or just post a photo here and we can probably tell you

Or just post a photo here and we can probably tell you

I posted a photo of the bit without the TRV head, but do you mean post a photo of the other ones? A guy above said Danfoss, which from googling seems like an old one

Yes, post a photo of one of the other ones

OK so it turns out the other two were the same, and are Danfoss as Vulcan said, photo attached! But any idea how I find a head that fits, as when I google it all kinds of Danfoss ones come up. thanks

Attachments

• 20200415_145624.jpg
    20200415_145624.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 224
Just send the photo to Danfoss and ask them... Its an old Danfoss Randall head but they may have newer types that will fit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back