What is this washer called?

28 Oct 2017
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I need to replace a washer that fits an appliance outlet at the sink trap. It got distorted on a bad install as can be seen in the pics. Ideally I’d like to replace with another flap type one but nothing I search for brings them up. This is bigger than a 3/4 inch pipe washer from the water feed.

Is there a special name for them?

Thanks in advance.


  • iOS Image - 4081101027.jpg
    iOS Image - 4081101027.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 93
  • iOS Image - 2719600280.jpg
    iOS Image - 2719600280.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 108
Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply. Ended up buying a replacement adapter like you have suggest
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local