Bosch washer, shuts down for 72hr between washes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a recurring issue with my bosch logixx 7 integrated washing machine. After completing a wash, if I switch the washer off it will not swtich on again for around 72hrs. When I select a programming using the dial nothing happens, no lights etc. It is as if the washer is dead.

After approx 72hrs it will work again as normal. The workaround we have been using is to simply not switch the washer off between washes. However this is not ideal as from time to time it will get accidentally switch off, which the results in 3/4 days without laundry.

Initially I thought the problem might have something to do with the distance between the washer and under sink drainage point. We have had to use an extended hose to connect the washer to the drainage. I suspected that water might not be draining properly preventing the washer from switching on although have found very little on Google etc to support this theory.

Any suggestions, solutions would be greatly appreciated. Would hate to replace washer only to have the same issues a couple of years down the line.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back