What KW rating of standard cylinder coil?

Yer but no but..
If the first combi were on ch + hw, or had a preheat, you'd get less of a slug of CW going into the second, if it did make a difference. Worth insulating that bit of pipe rather well, perhaps.

Heatline asked me about being a repairer for their boilers, at an exhibition. £40 a callout, bit I could specify the patch. It wouldn't be terribly big, at that rate.

Sponsored Links
It occurs to me brewery may only pay for one boiler.

I think it wass Donny Alpha man put me onto heatline, better payers, loads of breakdown.

I'd be in the gang quoting for the Worcester Highflow 440.

HarrogateGas is right about the 440 reverting to a lower flow rate once the store is depleted though in my experience this is closer to 14 than 11 and still respectable.

The issue here though is that the store is unlikely to be depleted supplying the outlets you expect i.e. Kitchen, washbasins etc. The 440 will only deplete the store if you constantly run it at 20lpm for 5-6 mins i.e. When running a bath typically. It will run a power shower, for example, indefinitely ... You need to look at the max concurrent flow demand to see if the store is likely to deplete.

Bear in mind that I've no interest here as I work generally with thermal stores but the 440 is easy to install and maintain, reliable and capable of meeting the demand ... Luvly jubbly ;)

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure the 440 can meet the demand the Sime hasn't managed to supply the kitchen with sufficient hot water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back