What make of bath to buy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I hope this sort of question is ok to ask. I read the rules and could not see anything prohibiting it so....

I am looking to buy a P Shaped bath to replace the aging bath in my bathroom. I have read alot about makes to avoid (Homebase, Bathstore etc) but do not really know where to go to get a decent one. Any advice on where to buy, or failing that good makes, would be great!

Thanks,

Matt

Sponsored Links
If you look at plastic baths, avoid anything below 4mm thick. I remember a nasty incident nearby when a young lady was using her family's new bath, and it gave way under her.

The Fire and Rescue service were required to release her trapped leg from the bath and she suffered nasty lacerations, requiring hospital treatment.

bette make the best steel baths.

i had mine specially made 700m wide by 1800 m long cost £550 trade costprice.

Standard sizes are much much cheaper.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the suggestions.

I like the idea of a steel bath but they do not do the P Shape. I will take a look at the other makes suggested.

Thanks again,

Matt

Just wanted to say thanks for the help again. After looking at the space I have changed my mind and am going for a Kaldewei Vaio Set bath that fits my 1700 x 700 space perfectly.

Thanks again,

Matt

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back