What mobile phone do you use?

Sponsored Links
Just got a new phone on contract - a Nokia E90. Awesome piece of kit. Amongst other things it allows me to add a message to a contact so when somebody calls me I am prompted to remember who they are lol

e.g.

Bill Smith. Fitted radiator. Coronation Street. Wife Mary

or...

Jim Peters. Accountant. Wife Doris. a good sh*g

Brilliant for poor memory peeps like me.

Almost got the Nokia N96 but glad I got this.

Do you mean the phone the wife knows about or the one the girlfriend knows about ;)

Sponsored Links
Tesco Mobile
<Shudders>

Tesco should stick to what they are worst at. Selling groceries.

Miaow! The Co-op are bringing out a mobile service soon you know...

Tesco are not too bad - they piggy-back off 02 and their special prices for favourites are very competitive.

EDIT Sorry Si, didn't read the 2nd page of posts... :oops:

Where do you get the energy . :LOL: :LOL: . Worst one i done was sent a message to one bird at 2 in the morning meant for another ,off my proper number which she thought had been disconnected the previous year .
As i stood there wating for the kebab it suddenly hit me. OH fek fek got some shi#e for that even after as i thought was a good excuse with a skin full in me. :LOL: :LOL:

Got a mate sent a message to his mum by mistake basically saying she was going to get it in every position etc etc. :oops: :oops:

Anybody else sent a message to someone they should not have

There were two lasses I was interested in a while ago. They both knew, and they were also interested (to differing degrees). One of them fell out with me because I said I wanted the other. So she sent the other a message saying I was an arrogant barsteward and to stay away cos im trouble. Only, she sent it to me by mistake. :oops: :LOL:

ive got a Nokia 6300 and apart from filling up the memory(i wished they told me i could have got a bigger memory card at the begining) its a great phone.
I try to stick to simple nokia phones after trying out some right duffers in the past(had the first three video phone, absolute pants)
There either cr ap of i break them,im a roofer and some don't bounce!
so first thing i do is get a strong case now!
Cheers
Dave

Been using a Nokia N73 for the last 2 years which will probably very shortly be changed for a Sony Ericsson W902 (camera reviews permitting). Use a Blackberry 8100 at work (which would be a brilliant all round phone if the camera were a bit better).

I've got a Nokia N95, replacing another Nokia 3g phone. Only had it 24 hours but impressed so far. It possibly has more than I will really use; I commute by car so the only times I'm away from TV/internet/gaming/etc etc is when I'm driving!

For work, I use a Nokia E51, which came after a series of HTC windows mobile jobby. I wasn't impressed with the windows mobile phones as they were prone to crashing, slow-downs and dialling in pocket when locked. However, the integration with Outlook and Windows was far superior to the Nokia offering... Unsurprisingly!

Considered iPhone 3G, but £45 a month is too steep for my useage and I've witnessed too many people becoming mactards after buying an iPhone.

Sponsored Links
Back