What mobile phone do you use?

G

Goldspoon

Just got a new phone on contract - a Nokia E90. Awesome piece of kit. Amongst other things it allows me to add a message to a contact so when somebody calls me I am prompted to remember who they are lol

e.g.

Bill Smith. Fitted radiator. Coronation Street. Wife Mary

or...

Jim Peters. Accountant. Wife Doris. 3 kids, John, James, Erika.

Brilliant for poor memory peeps like me.

Almost got the Nokia N96 but glad I got this.

Sponsored Links
SPV M600. Its a Window Mobile PPC (a mini PC basically). I can do most of the stuff I can do on my PC as well as make calls, text, email etc. I can watch movies that I have loaded onto the Memory Card.
orange_spv_m600_i00.jpg

Sponsored Links
Used to call em Bricks.

Still got my old one in the loft somewhere. Them were the days - briefcase in one hand, brick in the other, walking into the Crown Court and being refused entry! The judges hated them. :)

My main phone is a SE K850i on Tesco Mobile which is absolutely brilliant and does everything I need:

SE-K850i-blue2.jpg

I also have a BT "Smart" phone which they talked me into as part of my broadband package:

btanywhere_htc-thumb.jpg

It's bl**dy awful, and has spent the last 2 months in the top drawer of my desk as it's pretty much unusable. It takes a good second or two to do anything when you press a button (Windows mobile!) and the battery life is so shockingly bad you can't get through a full working day. Fortunately it's only costing me a fiver a month, so until the 12 months is up I'm just using the sim card occasionally in the other phone to use the allocation of free minutes and texts.

Apple iPhone 3G

It has a few little flaws, but it's still a fantastic 'phone'

Nokia N95, have to say I don't like it, first Nokia I've not liked.

samsung d600,bought ff of ebay about 2 years ago,you can send messages and talk on it,amazing really :D

Nokia N95, I like its gps, gets me home in the boat in the fog, contract is with vodafone, best signal in the islands.

Sponsored Links
Back