What, no Trade Deal?

Sponsored Links
According to some learned and clued up posters :))) in here the russsians are pulling the strings
"Russia has covertly spent more than $300m since 2014 to try to influence politicians and other officials in more than two dozen countries, according to a newly declassified state department cable."

Is the US lying in your opinion?

Of course the US and the UK has done the same thing over the years...

But I guess you'll just dismiss it as 'heresay' rather than take an intellectual look at the facts?

"Russia has covertly spent more than $300m since 2014 to try to influence politicians and other officials in more than two dozen countries, according to a newly declassified state department cable."

Is the US lying in your opinion?

Of course the US and the UK has done the same thing over the years...

But I guess you'll just dismiss it as 'heresay' rather than take an intellectual look at the facts?

Well there you go than

The Russians have taken over pretty much every where

Putin is secretly running the UK via his net work of under cover operatives in government

Johnson was actually a Russian plant / spy

No need to tell me about Russian influence in the UK as I reckon I am under surveilance by Russians

Couple of dodgy looking characters have been painting a fence out side my place ( not my fence) they look like Russians plus there paint work looks S***e

Transam has em sussed out and is taking precautions

Rubber gloves before I open my front door and I have been checking my van in the morning for explosives and trackers

LOL Even mog can speak fluent Russian. Boris - well his name gives the game away.

Sponsored Links
Another deep fried platter of nonsense. Maybe watch fewer conspiracy rants from Alex Jones on Youtube, eh?

We have identikit politicians. The country is in a serious mess like I've never seen in my lifetime. If you think Truss, Sunak and the rest of them are the answer you are the deluded one.

And I cannot stand Alex Jones.

Sponsored Links
Back