What, no Trade Deal?

Sponsored Links
How would you feel about joining a car share scheme to get old Fred down to the shops as there's few can afford cars now (2030) He stinks a bit so I'd stick him in the back.

You are trolling, which is against the forum rules. Better someone reports it...

Sorry to burst your cult like bubble, but where did you read that EU countries couldn't give state aid to companies?

And many countries in the EU have far greater numbers of services/companies under state control than in the UK, which in itself is state aid...

Another brexiteer myth is that companies can't be nationalised in the EU...

Oops that's another lie!

Not doing very well on those desperately sought after 'brexit benefits' are you :LOL:
AGAIK there are limitations to prevent unfair competition, being outside the EU we are no longer bound

Blup

Sponsored Links
You are trolling, which is against the forum rules. Better someone reports it...
Is it trolling? You seem to have bought into the great reset before it's really got into full swing. Just trying to get angle on whether you've thought it all through.

Is it trolling?
Yes, I thought I had asked a simple question about which GR initiatives some people were against. Still no specifics but "can I take Fred to the shops".

I can't see how we can give specifics when we've not experienced the reality of the proposals. You seem to be happy, see it as common sense, before youve had the experience.

AGAIK there are limitations to prevent unfair competition, being outside the EU we are no longer bound

Blup
I'm assuming you mean AFAIK?

If so, do you realise the consequences of enabling 'unfair competition'?

It tends to lead to trade wars, or worse!

That's what the EU is trying to avoid, but I guess it's too difficult a concept for simple folk like brexiteers to understand!

There's feeble minded folk on both sides of the argument!

Blup

You seem to be happy
I'm generally happy with what's proposed, yes. If you have no objections for now that's ok.

Some, on this thread, have called it bonkers, heck, even Bill gates got a mention...

There's feeble minded folk on both sides of the argument!

Blup
That's what brexiteers tend to cling on to despite knowing they have c*cked up big time!

But hey, if it gives you comfort then you carry on in your delusional state of mind :LOL:

I'm generally happy with what's proposed, yes. If you have no objections for now that's ok.

Some, on this thread, have called it bonkers, heck, even Bill gates got a mention...
You've told me enough, thanks, bye.

When you say "there's not a higher authority..." can i safely assume you're not referring to any deity of some kind?
So who, with your 'questioning mind' do you think is pulling the strings of these politicians?

According to some learned and clued up posters :))) in here the russsians are pulling the strings

Did you not know that Johnson was probably a Russian agent :ROFLMAO:

Yes exactly

That's what the EU is trying to avoid, but I guess it's too difficult a concept for simple folk like brexiteers to understand!

The Airbus Boeing row over subsidies rumbled on for 17 years until the WTO eventually found against the EU for providing illegal support to Airbus. A year later in another case they ruled similarly against Boeing.

Doesn't sound like the EU were trying to avoid a trade war, 17 years?

The Airbus Boeing row over subsidies rumbled on for 17 years until the WTO eventually found against the EU for providing illegal support to Airbus. A year later in another case they ruled similarly against Boeing.

Doesn't sound like the EU were trying to avoid a trade war, 17 years?
So sides cheat. Remember a UK bribe to Saudi ?? for weapon sales.

Sponsored Links
Back