Another 'easiest in history' trade deal in trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Straight from borisconi's mouth...

"Boris Johnson has cast doubt on the prospects of a trade agreement with the US under the president-elect, Joe Biden, saying a deal will not be “a pushover”

Speaking in public for the first time since Mr Biden’s victory, the normally bullish prime minister stopped well short of saying that a deal would be done.

“On the trade deal with the US, I'm a keen student of the United States’ trade policy and they're tough negotiators,” he told the AP news agency.

“And I've never believed that this was going to be something that was going to be a complete pushover under any US administration.

“I think there's a good chance we'll do something."

But what is that 'something'?

Brexit - a gift that keeps on giving (n)

Sponsored Links

"Boris Johnson has cast doubt on the prospects of a trade agreement with the US under the president-elect, Joe Biden, saying a deal will not be “a pushover”

Speaking in public for the first time since Mr Biden’s victory, the normally bullish prime minister stopped well short of saying that a deal would be done.

“On the trade deal with the US, I'm a keen student of the United States’ trade policy and they're tough negotiators,” he told the AP news agency.

“And I've never believed that this was going to be something that was going to be a complete pushover under any US administration.

What do you care you hate this country and all English people.

What do you care you hate this country and all English people.
Do you have anything to contribute?

I suspect you don't like the facts so you simply resort to the same old falsehoods!

Sponsored Links

Biden needs a deal with Britain because Britain is the only country in Europe that the Yanks can rely on.

Biden needs a deal with Britain because Britain is the only country in Europe that the Yanks can rely on.
The Yanks can rely adequately enough Sith or without a specific trade deal. There's more to the relationship than crap chicken and Scotch.

I suspect you don't like the facts so you simply resort to the same old falsehoods!
What facts have you ever put up about your long hoped for post-Brexit collapse of the United Kingdom? Until we are fully out of Europe not even the EU or U.K. negotiating teams know whats going to happen so why do you keep banging on about what is going to happen?

What facts have you ever put up about your long hoped for post-Brexit collapse of the United Kingdom? Until we are fully out of Europe not even the EU or U.K. negotiating teams know whats going to happen so why do you keep banging on about what is going to happen?

Well it looks like we are caving in Laddy. Accepting the CU and SM equivalence as rule takers for goods.

Biden wants to unite people, We have problems with the Turks the Russians and the Chinese, Isis. Climate change. Then we have a pandemic to deal with. He has a 3rd cousin living in Ireland.

But first and foremost he wants to **** off the British. Sounds good so far. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back