What paint on concrete floors in garden? + Outside of the house

OM2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last year we had just over a meter of concrete laid in front of the back of the house + a path to an outbuilding.

What paint should I use? I would like something that is really grainy and coars that will add texture. When it rains it becomes dangerously slippery because we had levelling mix put down by the builders.

Also need to paint the outside of the house... I didn't paint last year because it was winter...

I called Sandtex about painting the outside of the house... and they told me it was best to wait till the summer. For the outside... I was going to use Sandtex - because I can't find any other choices?

What can I use? I would like brilliant white. I've seen on other peoples houses - it looks really nice and doesn't hold dirt. I'm assuming the Santex will give me the same properties?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I remember my dad using something called Resincoat I think it was? It lasted 4 or 5 years without problems but as soon as you get the first few flakes, the whole lot starts to come up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back