What size ladders do I need?

Or search on the UK equivalent of Nextag.com.

You'd be looking for a >18' ladder that has a reasonable price/length ratio.

Sponsored Links
I found a set of 12 rung x2 extending ladders on ebay for £35 - let's see how long I last before needing medical attention... :D

I found a set of 12 rung x2 extending ladders on ebay for £35 - let's see how long I last before needing medical attention... :D
Bad attitude! :D
But you could possibly modify it so it fails gracefully rather than abruptly/catastrophically.

Picked up my ladders,had no trouble extending them,and finally unblocked my gutters without even coming close to hurting myself. :D

Sponsored Links
Picked up my ladders,had no trouble extending them,and finally unblocked my gutters without even coming close to hurting myself. :D
With only one gutter your outcome may be 50-50. If you can do that repeatedly it becomes more skill than luck.

In the movies, deus ex machina and incredibly unlikely events in sequence frequently save the life of the main character but in real life it almost never happens. :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back