What sort of internet bandwidth download speed are you getting and are you rural or urban?

Don't worry too much about it Regan - most of it's just names but the principles are fairly simple - these numbers are just to indicate how fast your connection. A bit like in plumbing Regan where if you've got a fat pipe it's going to be able to carry much more water than if you've got a tiny thin pipe

VPN takes slows down your bandwidth as some of the bandwidth is used in the encryption and decryption process. Which VPN have you got diyfun? One of the best VPN services in the world is IVPN in terms of being most trusted
Never you mind ;) that's maybe the only piece of the jigsaw you need to hack me, yeah I know your game! All you need to know is it's one of the popular ones. Nah it's not a constant thing, usually the speed's unaffected but now and again it drops. Like I say a switch it off/on usually resolves.

Although I've never been a heavy bandwidth user, I've always benefitted from reasonably fast internet connections. I think our first decent one was the 512kbps Telewest service back in the early 2000's. Been with them ever since, now VM of course. Bar the occasional outage I've always been happy enough with the service.

Sponsored Links
So lostinthelight so would that be 10mbs and not 10Megabytes per second? I find it confusing but they are different. If you receive 10Mega bits per second then that's 1.25 Megabytes per second which is actually not bad. I noticed as soon as I went from about 600kb/second to 1.25Megabytes per second and everything was much faster.
Can you stream Netflix comfortably with 10Mbps?
A bit faster than I thought.
7E3B53C6-4AE9-4B3D-ACC1-57D46746DFFD.png

So that's 1.5Megabytes per second - which I think I could live with

Sponsored Links
Back