What Tile Adhesive On Aquapanel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Could anyone tell me what type of tile adhesive to use for tiling in a shower with a Aquapanel backing, obviously it has to be a waterproof adhesive but was not sure what kind, flexible etc, many thanks,

Also any one know how to cut circular holes in tiles, I have an electric wet tile cutter but was not sure about cuting a round hole of approx inch and a half,

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I prefer powdered adhesive, assuming average size ceramics then something like BAL singel part Flexi, if you want to go for readymix then BAL whitestar.

Easiest way for the holes is a diamond coated holesaw, you can get these from the sheds, screwfix or a lot cheaper from abroad. you will get about 8-10 holes from a bit on ceramics

Jason

I prefer powdered adhesive, assuming average size ceramics then something like BAL singel part Flexi, if you want to go for readymix then BAL whitestar.

Easiest way for the holes is a diamond coated holesaw, you can get these from the sheds, screwfix or a lot cheaper from abroad. you will get about 8-10 holes from a bit on ceramics

Jason

Thanks for that, would I need to use a flexible grout?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back