What type of shower can i fit ?

Sponsored Links
If you won't go unvented then it looks like the best option is to damage some floor and fit a leccy shower.
Replacing Your Elson with a tank and cylinder and shower pump could work out more expensive than replacing a bit of flooring.

Get someone in to have a look at the job ... They might figure out a better route for the wire.
Remember you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

Other idea is fit a combi which is less reliable, even more expensive and nowhere near as good as unvented which is by far the best bet from the information you have given.

I've got a combi boiler which gives pretty poor hot water pressure, but I've installed a Wickes Hydro shower which gives me power-shower performance with no pump. It's fantastic and may work with your setup. It uses the Venturi effect to 'suck' the hot water through using the cold water pressure.

Sponsored Links
...and my combi boiler IS expensive and unreliable!!!! Do not buy one! Only 5 years old and feeds on large wads of cash on a monthly basis![/i]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back