What would a typical? re rendering job cost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would like a reasonable gesstimate on re rendering 3 outside walls from the first floor upto the eaves on a semi detached house.

Its an oldish 1930's semi which is built of brick on the outside from the ground upto the first floor, but then brick on the inside which is rendered on the oustide from first floor upto the eaves.

The area involved is approximatley 55m sq.

We are not desparate to get it done yet, but would just like some idea of the cost involved.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I would charge you one million pounds, including all materials and VAT.

don't let him do it. as well as overcharging, he's a plumber, not a plasterer.

see no. 9 //www.diynot.com/forums/rules.php

No one sitting at their PC miles away can see your house or make a sensible estimate.

don't let him do it. as well as overcharging, he's a plumber, not a plasterer.
Actually I'm neither, but I know a good plasterer who would agree to do it for about half a million, without even looking at the job. The other half million would be for my arrangement fee. And my yacht. And Ferrari. And a little island I've had my eye on just off the coast of Belize. And..... oh, you get the idea I think.

Sponsored Links
Dont believe everything that unidentified people say on forums!

you should be
bed.gif

will you two stop arguing, i am trying to get some sleep (you woke me up) :LOL:

John, on this forum Softus is a plasterer !!!
Oh really? And yet, if you read the topic, I've said that I'm not.

Si if you think I'm a plasterer, what does that make you?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back