What would you do to get a job

my criminal record is holding me back on voluntary and charity, but I will give it a try,

what is subo, I need more clarification, is that a picture of a bloke?

Sponsored Links
my criminal record is holding me back on voluntary and charity, but I will give it a try,

I wouldnt worry too much. As an illegal immigrant with a record you'll be hounded out of our fine country very soon. :D

;) ....its susan boyle.....shes worth £££££millions.....how much more attractive does she look now???...i would! :D

Go to the Library - borrow " Down and out in Paris + London " George Orwell . Get a job as a hotel KP ( kitchen Porter) and then go with them all to the pub ...then people would want to know your face - but don`t get off your face ;) That`s the lowest - anything after that must be better. Like Maintenance man @ the hotel where you work as a KP :idea:

Sponsored Links
Find any job, even one you can't do, and do everything in your power to hang onto it regardless of whether or not your paymasters have fired you.

Seems to work for a bloke who's name rhymes with "Bordon Grown".

Go to the Library - borrow " Down and out in Paris + London " George Orwell . Get a job as a hotel KP ( kitchen Porter) and then go with them all to the pub ...then people would want to know your face - but don`t get off your face ;) That`s the lowest - anything after that must be better. Like Maintenance man @ the hotel where you work as a KP :idea:

I read that book when i was 13 years old, it mesmerised me. I then went on to read everything else he wrote, all his letters, essays, journalism's, and novels. he next book i read after all those was 'The History of World War 1' by A J P Taylor. followed by 'Bomber Command', by Max Hastings. It all fundamentally altered my viewpoint of the world by the time i was 14. And seriously educated me about pre 1950's england. T

The hotel was Maxims in Paris.

Back