Whats happening on yahoo email?

ree

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is happening on yahoo email? When i go to access my yahoo email a new page flips up asking me if i want to open a yahoo account.

I've been told to use the "skip this" option but there is no skip this or similar on the page that comes up.

Sponsored Links
Thats a new one on me, but certainly they've been having trouble lately. Huge amounts of down-time and temporary 'sorry'-type messages in my case, and the mail URL keeps changing which is annoying for bookmarks/favourites. So perhaps it worth checking where your link/favourite/bookmark is taking you, it may no longer be where you wanted to go.

I know its a free advert-based service, so effectively you take whats on offer or leave it. But frankly a short while ago IMO it wasn't fit for even casual/social purposes. And under the circumstances their advertiing 'emails' that started appearing in the inbox haven't exactly improved my opinion of either the service or the sponsors.

However, the last couple of weeks or so seem to have been okay for me, so maybe I won't have to move everything after-all; fingers crossed.

Kev

Thanks for the reply. I've now managed to get access to my yahoo email account after a long traipse around the yahoo maze.

I'm bailing out of yahoo after this business. God knows who to use next - i've had horrible experiences with hotmail including to this day losing 4 yrs worth of mail etc.

Sponsored Links
Back