What's little johnny doing today?

If all this rainbow stuff flies why is so much money having to be pumped into it and taught in our schools. No ulterior motives involved is there, such as breaking up what used to be the bedrock of society marriage and the family unit.

Sponsored Links
Or is it right to mess with children's heads at an early age rather than let them enjoy the innocence of youth.
Ah! the 'innocence of youth'.
Is that how people like Saville managed to weasel his way into their pants, let alone their mind?
Education can cut through a good deal of subterfuge and hypocrisy; at any age.

I don't believe education should be set by politics or religion. Keep them out of the syllabus and it'll be a good start for young people learning about life.

Is it compulsory to send your children to school and therefore having this rainbow 'thinking' forced on your child against your wishes.

Sponsored Links
Is it a bad thing to teach children to be more tolerant of our differences and fight back at the intolerance of Republican's like de Santis who incite hostility and hatred in Florida over this issue?
I'm with my daughter and her mate now 13

Asked them about it. No ... but they have a Pride room at school. In a class of a teacher who recently died. They said its well bad, he wasn't even gay.

Is it compulsory to send your children to school and therefore having this rainbow 'thinking' forced on your child against your wishes.
It is compulsory to have your child educated at school, yes. The choice of school is up to you. If they begin these lessons after your child is enrolled then you have the right to object and find them another.
This 'Rainbow thinking' has become an all-pervasive agenda, though, and my concern is how this becomes twisted to suit a political cause rather than a well intentioned reason to educate children to the world around them, rather than just book learning.

I'm with my daughter and her mate now 13

Asked them about it. No ... but they have a Pride room at school. In a class of a teacher who recently died. They said its well bad, he wasn't even gay.
I don't understand: are they saying the teacher shouldn't be teaching the class because he wasn't gay?

Expand on the curriculum you believe is being taught in 'rainbow thinking'. I'm picturing you picturing Orwellian groupthink sessions. Nope, not happening.

It is compulsory to have your child educated at school, yes. The choice of school is up to you. If they begin these lessons after your child is enrolled then you have the right to object and find them another.
This 'Rainbow thinking' has become an all-pervasive agenda, though, and my concern is how this becomes twisted to suit a political cause rather than a well intentioned reason to educate children to the world around them, rather than just book learning.
Is school compulsory? not too sure, I have known a few families who home educate

Do they have to inform local authorities of their intent to home school their kids?

Or is it right to mess with children's heads at an early age rather than let them enjoy the innocence of youth.
OK.

You tell me how that is messing with childrens' heads.

Please include links to reputable articles, studies etc that support your theories.

If you think sex education should be taught to minors under the age of eleven who am to say your wrong. I obviously don't agree am I wrong? Is there something I should be aware of that I am missing? Will fully rounded individuals be the result or will they end up having surgery that can't be reversed because they think they're in the wrong body.

It's a moral minefield and one which emphasises the generation gap more than any other issue.
Should any sex education be given to a child whose mind isn't mature enough to fully comprehend the subject?
Those damned clinics should be shut down, though. They do far more harm than good.

Last edited:
I don't understand: are they saying the teacher shouldn't be teaching the class because he wasn't gay?

The teacher died and its in his class. (He wasn't bent) they both said its wrong. I did point out that it's most probably nothing to do with him.

More the point was they opposed it being ramed down their throats. (Not their words)

OK.

You tell me how that is messing with childrens' heads.

Please include links to reputable articles, studies etc that support your theories.

My Bonnie has a mate who she says was gay & dating a girl in junior school. Now in Senior school she's no longer gay.

They are only 12/13

Sponsored Links
Back