whats the best tv quiz show ever

Sponsored Links
The adventure game where they had talking plants,usually had cheggars and moira stewart on it,at the end they played against the vortex.Pure class

Has to be "You bet your life" and if you gave the wrong answer they would have Martin of Scotland chop some knights head.

After Martin had so many English knights heads on the battlefield they started playing GOLF as kicking the heads could hurt ones foot

Sponsored Links
15 to 1 with william g stewart. egg heads is quite good and is it just kids to day but university challenge is getting very easy.

I remember watching family fortunes as a youth of around 8, I seem to just remember Bob Monkhouse doing it but remeber Max Bygraves better. I seem to remember having strawberry jam on jacobs cream crackers whilst watching it just before bed.

Anyone remember Blockbusters? Can I have a "P" please bob? :D

Hughie Green and Monica Rose in Double your Money and The Skys the Limit
A fact I didnt know or had forgotten till I read it was that Monica Rose became a heavy drinker when she faded out of the limelight and was found dead at the bottom of the stairs

Got to agree with Tim, Never mind the buzcocks. But hey how about The Price Is Right with Brucie, not your typicle GK show but it was good.

;)

going for gold with whatshisface kelly.

talk about cheesy.

going for gold with whatshisface kelly.

talk about cheesy.
Used to work on those, they knocked out loads of shows per day, no audience just audience sound bites and members of the crew and contestants who'd finished recording their shows.
the glittering wall took about 300 sets of xmas tree lights strung in a random pattern from behind the flattage and every time the set was put in several of us would spend hours screwing in the lamps which had to be removed otherwise the scene shifters would damage them.
It was at that time we discovered the relatively new voltage probes which aided in finding where the open circuit lamp/s were in the series circuits, a nightmare on single sets on trees but multiply that by the mess of wiring of 300 randomly placed sets and you get the picture :LOL:

I'm amazed no one has mentioned CRACKERJACK with Eamon Andrews. I used run all the way home from school in case I missed it.

Or am I the only one old enough to remember it? :cry:

I remember watching family fortunes as a youth of around 8, I seem to just remember Bob Monkhouse doing it but remeber Max Bygraves better. I seem to remember having strawberry jam on jacobs cream crackers whilst watching it just before bed.

Anyone remember Blockbusters? Can I have a "P" please bob? :D

From what I remember of Max Bygraves doing Family fortunes, he was a bumbling mess who did not appear to be with it, he kept making mistakes.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
Back