chinese takeaway

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have you ever noticed that there are no chinese news readers,no take aways in soaps. or in quize shows yet there is a chinese take away on every shigh street in the u.k. come telly people more chinese on tv please:cool: :eek: :confused:

Sponsored Links
It's not their turn yet. Or the Kurds or Roma or Albanians or...

It's the age of the black man atm. Look at just about any advertisement or magazine article and you'll find them. Whenever the press want an opinion from the community - it's always the black guy.

Chinaman must wait his turn.

Chinese people prefer their chances on the lottery than on quiz shows, it seems. Honestly.

Mrs Secure wants one: can you get her a spring roll & chicken with spring onions & a few crackers? I'll pay you when you get here.

Sponsored Links
can you get her a spring roll & chicken with spring onions & a few crackers?
Like this?

portOrient_springRolls.jpg

192507221_8386ac4c05.jpg

1-brazil-bikini-01.jpg

billyo said:
have you ever noticed that there are no chinese news readers,no take aways in soaps. or in quize shows yet there is a chinese take away on every shigh street in the u.k. come telly people more chinese on tv please:cool: :eek: :confused:

i bet your chinese....Sorry but it's indian curry.(rogan josh)for me anytime,after a few amber nectres...yummy.

I pulled a chinese girl once. We got back to her place, started getting down to buisness when I said "I fancy a 69" to which she replied "I'm not cooking at this time of night!" ;)

GMH said:
I pulled a chinese girl once. We got back to her place, started getting down to buisness when I said "I fancy a 69" to which she replied "I'm not cooking at this time of night!" ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Almost sprayed coffee on the monitor then :D

do chinese drink beer, cant say i have seen any in our local still it leaves more for us ,guzzelers :LOL: :LOL: thank goodness they open later than the pubs yum yum:cool: :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back