Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why are Asian-sub-continent football players under represented in professional football in this country?

Sponsored Links
because they are ****e. and the attitude they have wouldent be supprised if that was why

Sponsored Links
i said they are s-h-i and then the usual t-e and the mods or the auto cencor changed it and added a letter :confused:

Ah OK.

I am sure there is a proper answer to this, as I remember there been a TV programme on it, and a question in some exam paper or other.

notb665 Why are Asian-sub-continent football players under represented in professional football in this country?
Got to be one of the dumbest questions asked on here....
Why not ask why dont 'black people' have swiming gold medals. They arnt good enough...Dosnt matter what you ask height/weight/colour/sex..If anyone is good they will be selected / win

No.

Anthony Nesty who was from Trinidad and Tobago won a gold medal in 1988. He was black. If you mean in general, then maybe because countries mainly full of black people don't have access to swimming pools.

I just saw this question in an exam paper on TV, and it was getting at racism, but I don't know if it is true or not.

notb665 said:
Why are Asian-sub-continent football players under represented in professional football in this country?

maybe their afraid of what might happen if the ref makes a bad decision against one of them :LOL:

hey! only a joke. :D

Everyone knows it's because everytime they get a corner they build a paper shop!! :LOL: :LOL:

Only kidding...I think it is a cultural thing, in years past not many Asian lads got the opportunity to commit ot sport in the same way as those of other cutlures did, usually due to working for family businesses etc. Thankfully times are changing, and those with real talent should start to make it through hopefully..and this is true for all areas of sport, not just football. Asian Britons are under represented in many, though not all, sports.

Are they available for selection 7 days a week? maybe they are still negotiating the wages and price ;)Does wearing a turban give you a height advantage in the box :confused:. can they take there tops off if they score?would playing for united interfere with the restaraunt or shop business? here are maybe a few reasons .

There are a couple of asian football players, aren't they? But what about women? No women play in the "proper" leagues do they?

There is something quite simple, that is regarded as very politically incorrect to say: in almost any activity there will always be some ethnicities that are, on average, better, and some that are worse.

Take basketball. Is it advantageous to have a very tall team or a very short team? A tall team. So, which team would have an advantage: 6'7 Massai, or 5' pigmies?

In rugby you want to have huge forwards. So, which team would have an advantage in a scrum: a Western Samoan team made up of chunky Jona Lomu-alikes, or a team made up of slender Vietnamese chaps?

Now it is wrong to say that any advantage holds true in ALL circumstances. The average Japanese man might be smaller than the average Anglo-Saxon, but I definitely wouldn't want a cross Sumo wrestler sitting on me. :eek:

AdamW said:
Take basketball. Is it advantageous to have a very tall team or a very short team? A tall team. So, which team would have an advantage: 6'7 Massai, or 5' pigmies?

:

are the pigmies allowed blowpipes?

Just so long as it doesn't violate the "no-travelling" rule ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back