Asian customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
some boiler manus have or have had special offers ? free air miles , shopping vouchers , special offers or discounts on white goods , like washing machines :idea: ect ect

Sponsored Links
I need a new boiler but I do not want some extreme right-wing plumber in my house, so I have asked Gas Safe for a list of plumbers registered on CC forum, so that I can choose one that has not been indoctrinated into extreme views. I see there are a few in this thread that I would not want in my house.
I appreciate that a non-member of the CC forum may also have right-wing views, but I reckon I am in with a better chance if they are not members of that forum.

I have told the Gas Safe that without the choice of a non-member of the CC forum, I may be tempted to do the work myself.
Aww, looks like you've missed stirring up the tired old racial argument yet again. Are the more resent topics too dull for you that you have to drag up a thread from 4 years ago just to keep harping on? o_O

So you're saying that workers from that area are "always trying to pull a fast one". One of the most sweeping generalised racist comments I've ever read on here. Have to say I'm surprised.

Those living in India / Pakistan and working there. That's why some have that cultural leaning.

I do Question working for Bengali’s Indians Pakistanis and Sri Lankan’s. Some have been fine. Most in fact but some do like to negotiate after the event

I had a Muslim fella the other week I turned down because the work he wanted doing to his shower room was a sticky plaster and a Blob of glue.

I could see at the end he would try nocking me down. I would hardly been able to argue because it would have been a poor job through no thought Of my own. So I said no

I’ve turned down plenty of white English becuse it just was not right.

I’ve turned down plenty of white English becuse it just was not right.

So you turned down cheapskates?

Most people probably think charging £60 for an hour's work is way more than what they are on so probably want to haggle or ask for a bodge job?

So you turned down cheapskates?

Most people probably think charging £60 for an hour's work is way more than what they are on so probably want to haggle or ask for a bodge job?

Yes your right. Not that he was Asian.

Idid as cheap as chips job for an Indian girl only last week. Because she was desperate and just could not afford a new bathroom. I told her and she agreed that there was no garentee what’s so ever.

You go with your gut instinct sometimes

I need a new boiler but I do not want some extreme right-wing plumber in my house, so I have asked Gas Safe for a list of plumbers registered on CC forum
how would gas safe know who is in the CC .You really don't know how any of this works do you.

I once told a fella a while back that I wont work for Asians as you always barter after the job is done. I’m Sudanese he said my Wife is Egyptian and we are both a Christian but I understand what your saying. Done the job with no hassles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back