Asian customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some white guys do, but most don't. With Asians its hard to find one that doesn't.

And I would be surprised to find someone getting rich off the Asian community, gobsmacked in fact. That guys definition of rich might be enough to buy a bottle of vodka and 20 fags every day.

I met two guys who were refurbishing a restaurant, one was a white guy in his 50s, down on his luck alcoholic type guy, and the other was a young asian guy just off the plane with an engineering degree. Both were on a day rate of £30 each, and they were doing all sorts of work they were obviously not skilled at, ie plastering, plumbing and electrics.

Sponsored Links
I met two guys who were refurbishing a restaurant, one was a white guy in his 50s, down on his luck alcoholic type guy, and the other was a young asian guy just off the plane with an engineering degree.

Written in the third degree to disguise the fact that you were one of them, no doubt.
OK. I give in. Which one was you?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I was the exploitative tandoori restaurant owner fetching them pound shop nails and rawl plugs in my merc.

Sponsored Links
Is anyone taking the minutes from this Klan meeting?
Be careful you don't scorch your hands on them there burnin crosses.
:rolleyes:
I need a new boiler but I do not want some extreme right-wing plumber in my house, so I have asked Gas Safe for a list of plumbers registered on CC forum, so that I can choose one that has not been indoctrinated into extreme views. I see there are a few in this thread that I would not want in my house.
I appreciate that a non-member of the CC forum may also have right-wing views, but I reckon I am in with a better chance if they are not members of that forum.

I have told the Gas Safe that without the choice of a non-member of the CC forum, I may be tempted to do the work myself.

I have told the Gas Safe that without the choice of a non-member of the CC forum, I may be tempted to do the work myself.

I wouldn't allow any of those nasty right wing plumbers in your house, why dont you do the work yourself?

How hard could it possibly be? :ROFLMAO:

Has it occurred to anyone that they may want to watch to learn what you are doing?

So I asked a few Asian friends of this and guess what they echo what the OP was saying but it's more nuanced than that.

Pretty much you will get an Asian guy checking the work because they come from the sub continent where workers will always try pull a fast one so need to be constantly monitored.

It's cultural but you see as you deal with more educated Asians they will do it less.

I have a few real good tradesman who always tell me don't give their numbers out to well Asians - not because of racism but simply the way the haggle and moan.

I did give their numbers to a choice few friends and my tradesman been happy as they were educated and just paid up no hassle.

I think there is a cultural and socio economic factors why this happens.

I've got Asian customers not many but no problems,

The only customer that's ever tried to rip me off was an Asian doctor he'd claimed he suffered financial loss due to a faulty report I'd written.
He'd suffered financial loss because he'd had to have a new boiler fitted, I went to the house it was a lie, the same boiler was still in !!!!! I Photographed the flue with a mate stood next to it with the days newspaper.

I phoned the police to say someone was trying to commit fraud by deception against me ........... "you weren't decieved no crime."

The original job was asked of my by WH Brown when I took the report and invoice in " oh it needs to go to a Dr A P... " great I thought, I wouldn't have done it if I'd known.

Interestingly what it told me was that he was thick due to the silly statements in his letter, the HSE and gas safe told him to do one !

In actual fact in law, he condemned himself he became the Landlord and had a duty of care over his tenants he was 'the responsible person' it was his duty to ensure all was well and he had a current Landlords gas safety certificate. When I did the report I covered myself by stating this is a visual and operational report only and it is not a Landlords gas safety certificate ( I had to condemn the gas cooker ).

In other words does it all look ok any glaring faults, does it work properly. I didn't carry out any "Work" a term in the gas regs that then means I'm responsible for its safe operation. Does everything operate as it should, is the pipework correctly installed,correctly sized, clipped properly ball that kind of thing.

And then the idiot tried to claim for the the cost and installation of a new boiler .......my son he was young at the time wanted to go round with his mates and smash all his windows !!!!! " No no you're not doing that !" ...........me first !!!!! Only joking. Basically he was told to go away by the HSE

..... the sub continent where workers will always try pull a fast one so need to be constantly monitored.

So you're saying that workers from that area are "always trying to pull a fast one". One of the most sweeping generalised racist comments I've ever read on here. Have to say I'm surprised.

I have asked Gas Safe for a list of plumbers registered on CC forum

What did "the Gas Safe" say?

It's cultural but you see as you deal with more educated Asians they will do it less.

So it's uneducated asians that are the worst. Keep it coming. Priceless stuff. This'll get deleted soon. Best we save it for posterity :ROFLMAO:

I need a new boiler but I do not want some extreme right-wing plumber in my house, so I have asked Gas Safe for a list of plumbers registered on CC forum, so that I can choose one that has not been indoctrinated into extreme views. I see there are a few in this thread that I would not want in my house.
I appreciate that a non-member of the CC forum may also have right-wing views, but I reckon I am in with a better chance if they are not members of that forum.

I’ll come and do your Boiler. It’ll give us time to bond and have a hug.

No huggaling it a hug or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back