British cultural traditions?

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
I didnt know anybody did actually like Olives to eat, they are repulsive and dont have a nice taste at all, i thought people just ate them cause they had been on holiday to the Med and were showing off just like when they try to drink wine from those leather bags. :LOL: :LOL:
Perhaps it's one of those tastes you either like or dislike but i love olives and if i can sneak it into the shopping trolley without the missus seeing i usually buy one of those huge jars of them about the size of the old sweet jars you used to get, yummy! :D

I love olives, Greek style ones are my favorite but I love them all, I lived in the south of france and olives were always on the table and sometimes I'd slip one in my gob without thinking yuk! but as time went by I got a tast for them, my wife likes them and my daughter and grandson. and I like snails ha ha! gotta be fresh ones tho. ;)

Sponsored Links
markie said:
What about shrove tuesday thats a trad brit thing, don't like pancakes thou

Sorry, that's a Catholic 'thing', the eve before Ash-Wednesday when 40 days of fasting started (which ends at Easter) :D

Freddie said:
When did you get them back cause you aint stopped stirring with them since :LOL: ;)
Now Now you cynical old s*d when have i ever tried to stir you up then? :)

What about Deep-Fried Mars Bars? They are soooooo nice.

They are nice. I have one about once every year, cooked by me.

Don't knock it till you've tried it, eh?

Sponsored Links
Back